The hotel at a glance
Fun, classy and classic, Le Saint James is a luxury fantasy setting that may have you looking for the white rabbit in between your spa sessions and fine dining.
When designer Bambi Sloan was asked to redesign Le Saint James she was told, this is not a hotel treat it like your house. So as any whimsical designer with a massive budget would do, Bambi created a visual style that feels like a complete wonderland with multiple themes that all manage to flow seamlessly when a lesser touch would have turned it all into a pastiche.
You know that Le Saint James is going to be different when you consider that it's the only Chateaux in Paris that is a hotel. Complete with enclosing walls and garden terraces this feels like a cosy Napoleon III luxury abode. But if you're looking for the traditional designs characteristic of other boutique hotels, you might want to look elsewhere. Le Saint James will surprise you with zebra heads, hot air balloon murals and a stunning black, white and red motif in it's main hall. Every room is inspired and designed based on members of the French aristocracy that have visited in the past , a concept that makes for some stunningly unique rooms and we're not being heavy handed with the compliment, this is as unique as it gets.
Despite the oddities within, nothing feels over the top or out place, Sloan has turned this Chateaux into a piece of artistic elegance that you absolutely must visit if only for its particular style.
Elements below are provided solely for information purposes.
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: noon
- Public areas: free of charge
- In-room: free of charge
Transportation & Transfers
- Car park / valet service: free of charge
- Transfer service: subject to additional charges
- Children are welcome in this hotel
- Public areas: smoking not allowed
- Smoking rooms: not available
Food & beverages
Gastronomic restaurant (1 Michelin *) (Gastronomic restaurant: French cuisine, Breakfast)
Garden Terrace (Restaurant: French cuisine, Bar, Afternoon tea, Light meals)
Library-bar (Bar, Afternoon tea, Light meals)
- Continental breakfast: €29
- Buffet breakfast: €36
- No extra charge for in-room breakfast
Amenities & services
- 49 rooms and suites
- In-room amenities (iPod dock, flatscreen TV, in-room safe, minibar, coffee / tea making facilities, Guerlain bathroom products)
- Air conditioned hotel
- Laundry service
- Concierge service
Spa (Guerlain Spa)
- Hammam / steam room
- Golf nearby
- Fitness center
Always included in this hotel
- Complimentary Internet
- Complimentary bottle of water in room upon arrival
- Complimentary Nespresso in rooms
- Complimentary WiFi throuhgout the hotel
- Complimentary valet parking in the hotel gardens
- Complimentary use of hotel bikes