The hotel at a glance
I recently went to the Villa des Orangers, a magnificent Riad in the heart of Marrakech. Located on the edge of the Medina, just opposite to the Royal Palace and the square Jemaa El Fna, this hotel is really delightful.
I fell in love with the place immediately after crossing the heavy wooden door. Whether it was for the beautiful traditional architecture or the decoration mixing the ethnic, oriental and contemporary styles, I found that everything was cleverly subtle so as to create a real magical environment. At dusk, the lanterns, candles, scented roses adorning the fountains and the musicians ... transported me into a world that was truly wonderful and unique.
The exceptional setting, hospitality, comfort and remarkable service at the hotel were very conducive to relaxation and great inner peace. The pools are absolutely magnificent and I felt as if I was in paradise, delighting myself with all kind of pleasures that were presented to me. During the day I spent a lot of time in the open bar where I specially enjoyed mint tea and Moroccan pastries. I also recommend the dinner by the pool. An absolute must.
My room was nicely decorated and well laid out and it reflected Marrakech in every possible way with its very local colors. An oasis of calm and comfort which I found difficult to leave...To complete my already wonderful experience at the hotel, I tried the steam room with the black soap scrub followed by a divine massage. In one word Fabulous!
I will definitely try my best to return to this enchanting place.
Elements below are provided solely for information purposes.
- 6 rue Sidi Mimoun, Marrakech
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: noon
- Public areas: free of charge
- In-room: free of charge
Transportation & Transfers
- Transfer service: free of charge
- Public areas: smoking allowed
- Smoking rooms: available
Food & beverages
Restaurant (Gastronomic restaurant: Mediterranean cuisine, Bar, Breakfast, Afternoon tea, Light meals)
- Full board: MAD690 per person per day
- Continental breakfast: included
- American breakfast: included
- No extra charge for in-room breakfast
Amenities & services
- 27 rooms and suites
- In-room amenities (iPod dock, flatscreen TV, in-room safe, minibar, coffee / tea making facilities, complimentary newspaper daily, Les Sens de Marrakech bathroom products)
- Air conditioned hotel
- Laundry service
- Concierge service
Spa (Spa Nuxe Villa des Orangers)
- Hammam / steam room
- Golf nearby
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
Always included in this hotel
- Welcome drink, upon arrival
- Complimentary Internet
- Continental breakfast for 2 daily
- Afternoon tea for 2 daily
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfer (from and to the airport)
- Complimentary Marrakesh airport transfers
- Complimentary a la carte breakfast
- Complimentary light lunch from noon to 3:00pm
- Non alcoholic open bar
- Complimentary laundry
- Internet access