The hotel at a glance
A landmark since opening in 1928, Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) combines history and glamour in the heart of Beverly Hills, California – just steps from Rodeo Drive shopping and dining. For decades, this hotel has been a preferred address for Hollywood celebrities and the international elite – from Elvis Presley, John Lennon and Warren Beatty to the Aga Khan, Dalai Lama and the British royal family.
At Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, the 395 luxury guest rooms, including 137 suites, are located in two buildings: the 10-storey Wilshire Wing overlooking the fashionable corner of Wilshire Boulevard and Rodeo Drive, and the 14-storey Beverly Wing overlooking the lush residential area of Beverly Hills. The two side-by-side buildings are connected by a beautiful porte-cochère, featuring a majestic gate inspired by Buckingham Palace, gas lamps from Edinburgh, an original El Camino Real bell marker, and a cobblestone driveway with stone imported from Italy.
Guest may enjoy The Blvd, modernly elegant restaurant and bar with an inviting outdoor patio overlooking Rodeo Drive, CUT and sidebar, Wolfgang Puck’s steak restaurant and lounge designed by acclaimed architect Richard Meier, for a chic and exciting dining experience.
The Beverly Wilshire spa is a spectacular 743m2 (8,000-sq.-ft.) nine-treatment-room oasis along with Mediterranean-style pool and luxurious cabanas.
Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up or at any stage in between, Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) makes a wonderful base for your family.
Elements below are provided solely for information purposes.
- 9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: noon
- Public areas: free of charge
- In-room: free of charge
Transportation & Transfers
- Transfer service: subject to additional charges
- Children are welcome in this hotel
- Public areas: smoking not allowed
- Smoking rooms: not available
Food & beverages
CUT by Wolfgang Puck (Restaurant: steak house cuisine)
THE Blvd (Restaurant: Mediterranean cuisine)
The Pool Bar & Cafe (Light meals)
CUT Lounge by Wolfgang Puck (Bar)
THE Blvd Lounge (Bar)
- American breakfast: US$50
Amenities & services
- 395 rooms and suites
- In-room amenities (iPod dock, flatscreen TV, in-room safe, minibar, coffee / tea making facilities, complimentary newspaper daily, Salvatore Ferragamo bathroom products)
- Air conditioned hotel
- Laundry service
- Concierge service
- Business center
Spa (The Spa at Beverly Wilshire)
- Hammam / steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
Always included in this hotel
- Complimentary Internet
- · Luxury car service with 4 kilometer/2.5 mile radius (subject to availability on first come, first served basis)
- · Nightly turn-down service with bottled water
- · Overnight shoeshine
- · Coffee, tea, and pastries in the lobby and Fitness Centre, daily from 5:00am-7:00am