Hotel de Rome > Executive Suite
The Executive Suites at Hotel de Rome measure 75 sq m/ 806 sq ft and incorporates a King bed. The room has been designed by Tommaso Ziffer in a contemporary, comfortable style by mixing elements of glass and steel with carefully chosen ceramics, artwork and fabrics.
The Executive Suite features a view to Franzoesische Strasse and is located on the top floor overlooking the city. This suite provides a large, separate living and sleeping room and a terrace. Guests will also benefit from facilities such as sound absorbing and self-locking doors, a private dining menu, a well-stocked in-room bar and snack basket, satellite television, electronic security safe, portable professional hairdryer and plenty of storage space.
The spacious bathroom of the Executive Suite is finished in marble with variable mosaics and features a separate shower and a bidet as well as heated floor and sound system. The Rocco Forte Collections exclusive range of Italian bathroom products are provided, in addition to a unique two way mirror system and fluffy bathrobes for guests' enjoyment.
Benefits in these suites:
- Complimentary full English breakfast
- Complimentary unpacking and packing service
- Complimentary pressing of garments for the evening of arrival
- Complimentary use of a NOKIA mobile phone for all local calls and complimentary local calls from your suite.
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary in-house movies
- In-room check-in
- Daily American breakfast
- Upgrade upon availability at time of check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- VIP Status
At a glance...