What makes it unique ?
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is centrally located on Hong Kong Island, within the prestigious International Finance Centre (ifc). The Hotel is accessible to Hong Kong's key business addresses and at the hub of its efficient transportation network. Guests have unmatched access to business, shopping, tourist attractions, entertainment and dining. The terminal for the famed Star Ferry, which for the past 100 years has been plying the waters across Victoria Harbour between Kowloon and Central, is at the doorstep of the ifc, and a short 10-minute harbour-side walk from the Hotel.
The Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong features 399 guest rooms, including 54 suites which reflect fast-forward flair with wood and silk panelling, marble foyers, wall-to-wall windows. All guest rooms feature up-to-theminute technology, including 106-cm (42-in.) plasma screen TV.
Restaurants at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong are distinctively designed to capture the best views: Lung King Heen, for modern Cantonese cuisine; Caprice, for contemporary French dining with adjoining bar; The Lounge, a comfortable all-day venue for Asian and Western favourites; and Blue Bar for breakfast and lunch buffets, cocktails and fine wine.
- Room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Daily American breakfast for 2
- US$100 Spa Credit
- AND for new bookings for stays before August 31st, 2013, enjoy one category upgrade at time of booking (no upgrade possible above the Four Seasons Executive Suite).
Breakfast through in-room dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets). Spa Credit valid once during the stay (not applicable to products).
These extra benefits are an exclusive offer by Grand Luxury Hotels, and not by Four seasons Hotels and Resorts.
What our clients think
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
"We are delighted to have booked the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong through Grand Luxury Hotels. We wanted to book a table for dinner at "Caprice", but the restaurant was fully booked. So we sent an email to the concierge at Grand Luxury Hotels who was able to find and book a table for us ! We also received a room upgrade. A big thank you to our "dedicated advisor".
PS. this is our second experience with you and we will of course continue to book our stays with Grand Luxury Hotels."
"Breathtaking view ! Beautifully decorated, luxury and pleasure everywhere. Fully equipped in every detail!"
Follow this hotel
Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated on the latest news about this hotel and other hotels in our collection.
- The last hotels to enter the Grand Luxury Hotels collection
- Exclusive benefits granted
- Best current offers
Grand Luxury Executive Club
- Buffet Breakfast for two each day
- Executive check-in and check-out facilities
- Complimentary private use of the boardroom for one hour per stay
- Afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, cocktails and evening hors d’oeuvres in the Executive Club Lounge for up to two guests
- Complimentary garment-pressing service
Discover this offer >>>
Grand Luxury Experience More
- 800 HKD per room per stay to be spent in the hotel
Discover this offer >>>