Amanusa : luxury and serenity in Bali !
WHAT WE LIKE
- The calm, serene and refined atmosphere so typical of Aman Resorts
- A Grand architecture for public spaces, one of the best achieved in the group, with its restaurant and bar perched above a huge pool.
- The use of elegant beautiful local stone giving a refined majesty to the hotel.
- Its white sand beach, an enclave of peace and luxury in Nusa Dua.
- The restaurant offering an intelligent blend of Indonesian and Thai flavors and boasting a beautiful terrace with views over the entire peninsula of Nusa Dua.
Located on Bali's southern peninsula and overlooking Indian Ocean and Nusa Dua, Amanusa features 35 thatched roof suites with Italian and Thai restaurant.
Near to a soft white beach, secluded in exotic fragrant foliage, nestles one of Bali’s most intimate and exclusive resorts, Amanusa. It is a visual feast, yielding panoramic access to the indigo nuances of the Indian Ocean, complemented by Bali’s striking and richly foliated volcanic landscape. This serene resort is perfectly placed for shopping trips and the nightlife of Sanur, Legian and Seminyak. Those who wish to unwind in spectacular splendour can while away their days at the beach club or the manicured golf course, set against an incandescent aquatic playground, surrounded by an aura of spirituality.
Follow this hotel
Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated on the latest news about this hotel and other hotels in our collection.
- The last hotels to enter the Grand Luxury Hotels collection
- Exclusive benefits granted
- Best current offers